Since 2009, Nature’s Academy has served the local community through the Science Literacy Project, which:
- Delivered inquiry-driven field trip programs at no cost to public schools.
- Has educated over 7,000 local students on the importance of water quality and watershed ecology.
- Removed over 5,000 pounds of litter from local shorelines.
- Enhanced community science literacy, as over 75% of our students demonstrated academic gains.
- Indirectly reached over 100,000 community members through school conservation projects.
Project Awards & Accolades
While Nature’s Academy’s educational programs sustain the company, we have managed over $295,000 in grants and donations to support trips for public schools.
Click here and Get Involved today!